Things to Do after Initial Setup
- Make Your Account on Google Analytics
- Log in to your Gmail Account (Make one if you don’t have any).
- Type the URL google.com/analytics.
- Sign Up with your existing Gmail Account.
- Fill in the Required fields.
- Once you are done with filling all the required fields, Click on Get your Tracking ID.
- You will get a Tracking ID starting with UA-*******, copy that code.
- Now log in to your Website.
- Go to All in One SEO -> Google Settings -> Google Analytics ID and paste that Code onto text field.
2. Verify Your Website on Google Webmasters
- Go to google.com/webmasters
- Sign in to webmasters tools
- Enter your Website Name (eg. www.umangvilla.com) & click on Add a Site
- Now go to Alternate Methods Tab
- Tick on Google Analytics ID
- Click on Verify
Once Your Site is Verified, Submit your sitemap. All you have to do is type sitemap.xml in text field in front of website name.